astra: "It turns out there are lots of hard and sometimes non-intuitive things to do to be a great seed investor. We’ll cover those things as part of these course topics:
- How to get started?
- How much should you invest?
- How do you choose the right company in which to invest?
- How should you make your decisions?
- How do you get dealflow?
- How do you construct a portfolio?
- How much should you hope to own of a company?
- How does dilution work?
- What’s the difference between a safe, a convertible note, and equity?
- Are those the same thing as options?
- How is a cap table structured?
- How should investors work with companies?"
Crash Course: Investing Basics
assignment_turned_inSkills unlocked: Understanding the basics of investing in different instruments
perm_mediaLearning media: None
astra: "New to investing? Learn the basics of stocks, bonds, mutual funds, and more. These short explainer videos will guide you through your investment options and introduce you to investing strategies."
This is a 60-minute crash course on the basics of investing offered by TD Ameritrade.